Oxymed Oxygen Machine Dealer In Delhi
What is Oxygen Therapy?
Who needs oxygen therapy?
Oxygen Therapy can be used by patients suffering from:
● Asthma, bronchitis, or emphysema.
● Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
● Cystic fibrosis.
● Heart failure.
● Lung cancer or other cancers.
● Pulmonary fibrosis.
● Sleep apnea.
Mountain climbers and others who reside in or travel to high-altitude regions may also require additional oxygen. Altitude sickness can result from reduced oxygen levels in the air at high altitudes and this is where oxymed oxygen machine comes in handy.
What does Oxygen Therapy Do?
95% or more is considered a healthy oxygen level (also known as oxygen saturation). When oxygen levels fall below 88%, medical professionals recommend oxygen therapy.
These tests are used by providers to evaluate oxygen levels:
● Pulse Oximeter: This tiny gadget easily attaches to your finger, toe, or earlobe. The device’s sensors use light beams to penetrate your skin and monitor the amount of oxygen in your capillaries (tiny blood vessels). At each session, a lot of physicians frequently administer this test. Additionally, you can get a pulse oximeter (pulse ox) from pharmacies for use at home.
● Arterial blood gas test: The oxygen and carbon dioxide levels in your blood are measured using a sample of blood taken from an artery. The most precise way for assessing lung function is this test.
● Lung function tests: Spirometry and other pulmonary function exams evaluate how well you breathe in and out. Some exams also gauge how well your lungs can deliver oxygen to your cells.