Oxygen Cylinder For Rent In Delhi NCR
A compressed oxygen cylinder is a non-reactive, high-pressure, seamless tempered steel container. The oxygen cylinder is utilised in medical, diagnostic, and therapeutic settings. It provides additional oxygen to support aerobic metabolism while the patient is being transported. We rent out oxygen cylinders in Delhi and NCR. You can get in touch with us if you’re looking for something similar.
Oxygen Concentrater On Rent In Delhi NCR
We provide the highest quality oxygen cylinders for rent. In Delhi NCR, we provide a portable aluminium oxygen cylinder. By increasing oxygen availability, the oxygen cylinder aids in the restoration of tissue oxygen tension. cyanosis, shock, carbon monoxide poisoning, severe hemorrhage, cardiac/respiratory arrest, significant trauma, and other medical problems. Aside from that, it aids in resuscitation and provides life support to patients who are artificially ventilated
The cost of oxygen varies depending on the customer’s needs. We provide oxygen cylinder rental services. You have the option of selecting the service that best fits your budget. We are one of the leading firms in Delhi NCR that rents oxygen cylinders. You’ve come to the right place if you’re looking for an oxygen cylinder to rent. We are well-known in Delhi NCR for providing medicinal oxygen at the most competitive prices.
Benefits of Oxygen Cylinder
Our medical equipment agency has been servicing Delhi for years and seeks to focus on ′′Breathe easily with the greatest oxygen concentrators machine.” Our well-known services as a breathing therapy for oxygen-dependent people are provided to hospitals, medical institutes, and individuals. To best fulfil your respiratory treatment needs, we supply high-quality, cost-effective, light-weight, and durable equipment.
PORTABLE OXYGEN CYLINDER ON RENT IN DELHI NCR
- There is no need for electricity. One of the most notable advantages of oxygen tanks is that they operate by utilising the compressed oxygen contained within them.
- There are no beeps or loud noises associated with using oxygen tanks because they merely deliver their contents at a set rate.
- Lower initial cost. Oxygen tanks are the most common type of personal oxygen, and they are also the most affordable.
- Heavy: The weight and portability of oxygen tanks are two of the most usually mentioned downsides. This means that due to the device’s weight, lifting the tank can be difficult.
- Limited to their contents: Oxygen tanks have a certain amount of oxygen in them, and once they’re empty, they have to be refilled or replaced with a new tank.
- Greater cost over time: Because oxygen tanks must be replenished or changed regularly, their cheap initial cost adds up over time, making them more expensive in the long run.
- It should be a type B. Type 10.5 litres
- A humidifier and a flow metre should be included.
- Should come with a trolley and a key.
- The trolley should be equipped with 100mm high-quality wheels.
- The trolley’s frame should be made of MS tubing and the base should be made of stainless steel.
- The cylinder pressure should be measured with a gauge.
- The ISI mark should be visible on the cylinder.
- The cylinder should have an explosive safety certificate and be supplied with it.
- during the placement of each cylinder
- Flow Meter with Back Pressure Control.
- Flow Meter Unit: Sturdy and Reliable for Accurate Gas Flow Measurement
- Brass body with chromium plating.
- Polycarbonate metering tube and cover are unbreakable.
- Needle valve with intake filter for flow adjustment – 100 m
- The flow rate ranges from 0 to 15 litres per minute.
- Inlet pressure that is appropriate for the cylinder.
BUBBLE HUMIDIFIERS WITH SAFETY VALVE AND PRESSURE RELIEF:
- ABS plastic for the lid.
- Jar built with indestructible polycarbonate